Central Michigan Wildlife Removal Services
Humane Wildlife Removal, Control and Damage Solutions for Your Home or Business
Varmint Evictors’ wildlife removal services begin with a comprehensive wildlife inspection. Your home or business is examined for evidence of all nuisance animal species. Our Certified Wildlife Technician will investigate for all signs of wild animal tracks, feces, bat poop or guano including; raccoon damage, woodchuck, skunk & mole burrowing or squirrel nests. Our trained Michigan wildlife specialist’s can find points of entry a home owner may not see.
Once your wildlife inspection is complete, we will explain in detail what wild animal evidence we have found.We will explain any wildlife problems or issues you may have. We outline the essential steps to proper wildlife removal in Michigan, ways to keep wild animals out and clean up or repair any of damage.
Removing wildlife and not addressing the underlying problem is an open invitation for other wild animals to make themselves at home. With Varmint Evictors you never have to worry about antagonizing a wild animal and putting your pets, family or employees in unnecessary danger or at possible health risks.
While you may elect for a Do It Yourself wildlife removal remedy, keep in mind our professional wildlife removal, control, clean up and repair services can save you considerable time, money, risk of exposure to contaminates and headaches later!
Varmint Evictors 11 Step Comprehensive
Michigan Wildlife Inspection
- Our inspection begins with your initial call. We ask specific questions to help us pinpoint your wildlife problems.
- Investigate on site and identify evidence of (if any) nuisance animals that may have invaded your property and caused damage.
- Locate all Points of Entry (even ones you might not see) to find out why varmints claimed your property as their home.
- Our inspection includes: attics, outside & interior walls, siding, roofs & ceilings, all vents & exhaust systems, foundations and out buildings and everything in between.
- We also document any damage, breaks or deterioration to structures allowing unwanted access to wildlife.
- You’ll receive a detailed written estimate and we’ll review with you the best options for wildlife removal, control or exclusion, including suggested repairs and the most effective remedies for removal of contaminates or other bio hazardous materials.
- Create a custom step by step plan to Evict Nuisance Wildlife where necessary.
- During our first visit we can sometimes provide necessary clean up and repair of wildlife damage at your request.
- Suggest wildlife prevention strategies including any structural alterations for immediate and future animal control problems.
- Review with you our exclusive wildlife removal, control & exclusion Guarantee & Warranties.
- We can also schedule follow-up visits for persistent or on going Michigan wildlife control or problems.
Finding qualified, wildlife removal in Michigan is just a click away… Click Here to Request Your Commercial Property Inspection!
Wildlife Control Systems
Protect Your Property with Professionally
Installed Wildlife Deterrent Products & Barriers
Our humane wildlife deterrent systems are designed to handle your unique residential and commercial wild animal problems. If it’s wildlife, we probably do it, pick up the phone and call us today!
Our goal is to quickly stop wildlife damage and many times we are able to do small repair and clean up work during our initial visit. When damage is extensive we may need to bring in one of our experienced, reputable contractors assuring the job is done right the first time.
Our wildlife technicians use an industrial insulation removal vacuum system located outside of your home or office. We carefully remove all contaminated and damaged materials caused by bat guano and urine. We then completely disinfect the affected area with a biocide, repair any additional damage found and if necessary we can install new clean insulation.
Varmint Evictors - Wildlife Prevention
and Preservation Program
If you have recurring wildlife control, removal or damage problems, ask us about reduced rates for our Monthly, Quarterly or Annual – Wildlife Prevention and Control Maintenance Program.